Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Welcome to the Blog!

Hey there!

Well this blog has been up for sometime now; slowed down by the traffic of having an internship and a full school schedule, but now that my internship is coming to a close I think its about time that I expand more on who I am and why I started this blog.

First, My name is Roberto "Bobby" Rivera and I am currently a Game Art and Design student and out of all the awesome things we do in my major there is one broad subject that has caught my interests enough that I want to pursue as a career. There are a lot of factors that go into game design and I feel love to analyze what makes a game work, whether it works well or not, and learn how to apply it to future projects that I have.

I want to stress though that this isn't a video game review blog, but rather an expression of my opinions on a game that I have played or current gaming issues. Also keep in mind that everything on this site is merely my opinion and not a statement of fact of any kind. If you want to debate on the subject please leave a comment but don't take any of this as an affront to any game you like.

Finally this site will also act as my news section for my website that I am currently building and should have up in no time. This blog is my arrogant attempt to understand the larger world of gaming so I can become the WORLD'S GREATEST DESIGNER!!!!!!! Well I'd settle for having a job in the gaming industry for now but I have big plans for the gaming industry and I won't settle for not being involved

Anyway I don't want to belabor the point here so welcome to the blog and look forward to some (hopefully) fun and interesting articles.


Stay awesome,
Roberto "Bobby" Rivera

No comments:

Post a Comment